Monday, July 11, 2011

My NEWEST Adventure

A stay at home mom is a VERY REWARDING job but after doing this for four years and turning the BIG 30 I found myself needing something MORE in life!! I stumbled upon a company called mark. after making my first purchase from a rep on facebook. I instantly fell in LOVE with their products! I had been wanting to work from home and make some extra cash to help provide for the family so I explored my options..there are so many! Every time I considered one company I found a negative...expensive start up costs, quotas,  pressure and hidden fees! I felt I couldn't commit to any of these as this economy is unpredictable and I couldn't guarantee success! Which lead me back to mark. and FINALLY found the PERFECT fit for me! I signed up the end of February and within one month I was a TOP seller on our team!! Their products truly sell themselves as every woman loves makeup, skincare, clothing, jewelry, handbags, shoes and MORE!
WHY THIS COMPANY IS AN AMAZING NO-RISK OPPORTUNITY
  • $20 is ALL you will EVER pay to become a mark. girl
  • NO HIDDEN FEES
  • NO QUOTAS
  • NO PRESSURE TO SELL EVER
  • NO stocking/shipping products to customers...mark. does that for you.
  • NOT a pyramid scheme...YOU are YOUR OWN independent rep making your own commission and never sharing a penny with anyone else.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE FOR THE $20
  • A $75 new rep kit Includes the following
             Get a tint tinted moisturizer
             2 -i mark. shadows
             1 good glowing blush
             2 mini cases for above products
             1 complete hookup
             glow baby glow gloss {pink crush}
             scandalash mascara
             hookup connector
             Mini brush set
             Super cosmetic bag
             10 Magalogs, Getting started booklet and Trend Insider rep only magazine
  • 30-35% discount for LIFE
  • A 30% commission on EVERY sale
  • FREE online e-boutique~give the link to customers and you reap the rewards direct deposited into your bank account every 2 weeks
  • 100 FREE business cards
What I found to be the most AMAZING is that YOU have the choice to sell or just use for personal use without ANY penalties EVER! Life is ever changing and this company gives you the freedom to work around YOU!

My point of this post is to give ALL you stay at home mom's options to make some extra cash if you choose OR to save yourself money on the items you already buy. If you need something MORE in life do something for you today!

Sign up here: mark and be sure to use referral code: 9701959 <-- in the zipcode/referral code box to be placed on my team. If you have any questions please ask :)

Want to browse my boutique and see what we have to offer!?! You will be sure to fall in LOVE!  

1 comment: